Version vom 17. Juli 2015, 12:22 Uhr von Leon
- Global Wikipedia Article Search searches across projects and shows missing interlanguage links. This site allows for searching all major Wikipedia sites for articles with the given name, which is useful for building links between these Wikipedias.
- Category Analysis analyzes edits to pages in the category tree rooted at the specified category (or pages rooted at a prefix).
- CatNap lists Wikipedia articles in a category grouped by their other categories.
- CatScan V3.0 is a tool that searches an article category (and its subcategories) according to specified criteria to find articles, stubs, images, and categories. It can also be used for finding all articles that belong to two specified categories (the intersection).
- Items by cat is a tool to find existing or missing items by defining a wiki, a category and the format (e.g. HTML, wiki markup, plain text). Users can also define the offset, limit and recursion level. The tool is available in 11 different languages.
- Quick Intersection is a tool that utilizes the WMF Labs databases to generate very fast category trees and tree intersections.
- Reverse category tree – Get the categories a page or file is in, all the way down to the roots.
- TreeViews - Monthly view statistics for category trees.
- Contributors creates a list of contributors to a given article on a given project in wikitext.
- GetDistinctAuthors gives the distinct (non-IP) list of editors on a set of articles.
- Herding Sheep shows the (last) edits of all users in a user category.
- Page history - Get various statistics about the history of a page.
- Recent Changes Statistics displays a statistical overview of the recent changes of the selected Wikipedia. Display can be restricted to a specific user or page.
- WikiBlame searches revisions of a page for a text string in either the HTML or wikitext. It then displays the revision dates where the string exists or does not by a green circle and red X.
- WikiChanges is a web-based tool that exposes the revision history of Wikipedia articles using an interactive graphical timeline.
- Wikidata Recent Changes is a tool to patrol and rollback edits made on Wikidata.
- WikiHistory is a program that loads the version histories and displays information about them. Additionally, searches are possible for occurrences of texts in the full text of all versions and a computationally intensive author allocation throughout the text. It displays statistics on articles, including percentages of authorship (small edits, anonymous edits, different users, anonymous users) as well as the time course and a list per user names regarding text content and additional statistical evaluations.
- Wikipedia Page History Statistics builds an edit history overview page for the article with the given name.
- X!'s Page History - Page statistics and visualization, provides sortable and exportable list of all contributors with number of edits and amount of added text. Provides also results of syntax and grammar checks and latest assessment history.
- Wikidata Stats - Statistics based on bi-weekly Wikimedia snapshots.
- Wikimedia Statistics shows detailed trends for each project. Tables and charts cover the entire history.
- Wikipedia Statistics - Statistics for all projects and all languages. Updated monthly.
- WikiStats is an informal but widely recognized name for a set of reports, which provide monthly trend information for all Wikimedia projects and wikis.
- X!'s AdminStats shows statistics of admin actions, broken down into individual actions, arbitrary period selectable.
- Global User Contributions searches for contributions of users on the Wikimedia wikis. Additional features like blocklog, sul-info or translation will follow in the future.
- Listen to Wikipedia is a visual and audio illustration of live editing activity on Wikipedia.
- Quick, Dirty, Simple Edit Counter - Quick user contribution analysis.
- Quick edit counter – Simple user edit count breakdown.
- Replay Edits shows the user how the edits in a page evolved visually. The current revision compare page has only one dimension, the line number.
- User Analysis Tool works on editors with over 750,000 edits and replicates the months graph of Interiot's tool.
- Wikiwash tracks Wikipedia edits in real time.
- X!'s Edit Counter renewed with edit summary evaluation, SUL edit counts, timecard, latest global edits.
- xContribs gives an overview of a user's xWikiness, i.e., the spread of their contributions over the various projects.
- English Wikipedia Articles Trends - English Wikipedia articles traffic statistics. Trend lines for several articles can be shown in one chart. Linear, logarithmic and normalised vertical scales are possible.
- Multilingual page views - Page views for an article in all available languages using the data from stats.grok.se. This shows you the last 30 days.
- Page View Statistics is a tool, which allows to see how many people have seen an article.
- Page Views for Wikipedia, Non-mobile, Normalized is a tool to show monthly page views.
- TreeViews is a tool to show monthly page views for Wikipedia category trees.
- Wikinews Article Traffic Statistics a tool for charting how many hits any given article gets, great for comparing different kinds of articles at different times, published in the same week, or the continued popularity of an article.
- Wikipedia Article Traffic Statistics graphs the number of views per day for a Wikipedia page. The tool aggregates a list of the "most viewed pages", although this is often several months behind.
- Wikitrends is a tool to explore trending searches in Wikipedia. It helps you find the most popular topics in Wikipedia for each day, week and month.
- AutoList 2 can create a live list of items based on a Wikidata Query.
- Edits Scraper and IP Localizer scrapes Wikipedia history and does IP to Geo for anonymous edits.
- Global User Search provides searching and filtering of global users on Wikimedia wikis.
- Histropedia is an interactive tool to display historical events and described as a combination of maps, timelines, and trends. It is currently running in beta. It works by pulling data from Wikidata and Wikipedia and plotting events on a timeline which is navigated with simple left and right buttons and a zoom function. When an event is plotted on the timeline, relatable information – such as YouTube videos, Twitter mentions, and Amazon books of similar subjects – become available to view in a pop-up box. At present is only available for English language Wikipedia articles but will be extended across all of Wikipedia’s 267 languages.
- InfoRapid Wissensportal Representation of weighted relationships among articles as mindmap.
- Language Tool WikiCheck - Style and grammar checking of existing Wikipedia pages and recent changes.
- Manypedia is a web tool in which you can compare Linguistic Points Of View (LPOV) of different language Wikipedias.
- Missing topics finds redlinks in the pages of a category, or of a single page, and sorts them according to number of occurrences.
- Most wanted – Topics, measured by redlinkcount, for several languages.
- Not in the other language looks for Wikidata items that have a page in one language but not in the other.
- Related properties can analyze the results from a WikiData Query, and show the properties used in all items matching a query.
- Stalktoy shows global details about a user across all Wikimedia wikis. You can provide a username, an IPv4/IPv6 address, or a CIDR block.
- Terminator generates a list of items with (and without) descriptions. Enter your language code, then enter your desired tern and click "Do it". You can also find a list of the top items missing description, labels or articles. The list is available in several different languages. This tool is particularly useful for disambiguation.
- Wikidata Browse browses through items and shows photos, facts, and translations of the items in several languages. Useful for translation. A good tool for learning foreign languages.
- Wikidata Translate is a tool used for translating a term from one language to another. Choose the language in which you want the term to be translated by clicking on "Change your preferred languages? “ Click the drop-down menu of "Translate from" to select the language of the term. A list of Wikipedia pages, in your preferred languages, titled with that translated term, will appear.
- Wikimedia Report Card - Numbers and graphs for several core metrics (including unique visitors and page views for the entirety of Wikimedia projects), updated monthly.
- Wikimindmap Darstellung von Artikelinhalten als Mindmap.
- Wikipedia Cross-Lingual Image Analysis makes the images of all language versions of a Wikipedia article comparable.
- Wikipedia TOC Scraper scrapes Table of Contents for revisions of a Wikipedia page and explore the results by moving a slider to browse across chronologically ordered TOCs.